Join Our Team, below are job opportunities for the 2016 season onwards
Highbridge Caravan Centre is the largest Dealership in the South West for Caravans, Motorhomes and Camping Equipment
Highbridge Caravan Centre is a family business developed over 50 years. As one of the largest outdoor leisure dealerships in the Country we owe our success to an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations.
Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Service Technician
Will be required to work to high standards on customers' vehicles. Working on the mechanical, LPG and electrical side of Touring Caravans and Motorhomes. Although mostly based at Highbridge you will also be required to undertake work on customers' vehicles either at their homes or campsite.
- Full training will be given.
- Experience in a workshop environment and proven technical ability is essential.
- The opportunity to take a City & Guilds in Caravan servicing, an LPG and industry electrical qualifications are available as well as various product knowledge courses throughout the year.
- 40 hour working week with optional overtime when available.
Please choose from the following downloads:
- Application Form - Microsoft Word [2007 DOCX file]
- Application Form - Microsoft Word [97 - 2003 DOC file]
- Application Form - Adobe Acrobat [PDF file]
How to apply:
Please send your current CV and an application form / covering letter to:
Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.
A38 Bristol Road,
Alternatively you can email your CV and application form to email@example.com.
Application forms are also available from Highbridge's Sales Office, click here for Directions.
Please note if you have not heard within 4 weeks of submitting your Application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Seasonal positions are for immediate start until the end of September.
Salaries will be discussed at interview.