2020 Compass Avantgarde 196 New Motorhome
Now available from our Somerset branch Where?0 Stars - 0 Reviews Review this Motorhome Product code: 00045828 In Stock
- (including extras)
- RRP: £48,184 OTR
- Price Includes:
- Cab Colour: White
- Cab Blinds
Finance & Part Exchange available subject to status.
- Cab Colour: White
- Cab Blinds £450
- Rear View System£530
- Lux Pack£1,218
|Layout||End Bed / Lounge|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
|Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the weights below, however it is intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding. Highbridge Caravans does not accept responsibility for any incident that may occur as a result of the use of this information. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure they are driving to legal standards within the country they are travelling and under the licence they hold.|
|Total User Payload||568Kg (11.18CWT)|
|External Height||2.87m (9' 5")|
|External Length||7.33m (24' 1")|
|External Width||2.69m (8' 10")|
|Internal Height||2.08m (6' 10")|
|Internal Width||2.07m (6' 9")|
The Avantgarde 196 is a superb lowline 6 berth with electric drop-down bed over the large front lounge.
In addition, it features a family-sized kitchen and bathroom amidships and a lovely light rear lounge which makes up into a huge double bed.
The 196, of course, has 6 dedicated seatbelts so the whole family can travel in safety.
The Avantgarde range delivers - with the perfect package: practical specification, driving performance and all the home comforts - at a surprisingly affordable price.
Outstanding drive performance is provided by a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 140 bhp HDi Turbo Diesel for better fuel efficiency with six speed gear box and Euro 6.2 engine with reduced emissions.
The Avantgarde Range, unlike most other motorhomes, is built on a standard Peugeot chassis, which we do not modify. Keeping the integrity of the Peugeot chassis gives the Avantgarde unrivalled driving qualities.
With all Compass motorhomes, your safety is paramount and no-one is more committed to your travelling safety. Every one of our motorhomes comes with a dedicated seatbelt for every berth and we continue to lead the way with our 'Belts = Berths' policy.
This coachbuilt range is designed and engineered to the most exacting of standards, with ultra-modern features and stylish comfort.
The Avantgarde has everything you need in a motorhome - plus lots of home comforts - all at an affordable price.
- Habitation door with window and flyscreen
- Magnetic door retainer
- Optional Alloy Wheels
- Spare wheel and tyre
- DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
- Bluetooth and USB
- Driver airbag
- LED reading lights
- Stylish Bathroom accessories and towel hooks
- Oven and grill
- VIN CHIP theft deterrent and identification system
- Lowline Peugeot Chassis
- 'StrongLite Aluminium onepiece sides up to 40 stronger and 30 lighter
- Lowlevel easyaccess entrance step
- Avantgarde 194 has garage
- Peugeot Boxer 22 140BHP HDi Turbo
- Euro 62 Engine
- 6Speed Manual Transmission
- Fully adjustable coordinated cab seats with armrests
- Belts Berths A fullyhomologated seatbelt for every passenger
- New Complete Heat 4KW Spacesaving Whale heating runs on gas andor electric with quiet
- nighttime setting ducted heating throughout including bathrooms
- 12V Control panel everything ataglance
- 100L Underslung Fresh water tank Avantgarde 115 has 80L
- 70L Underslung Waste water tank Avantgarde 115 has 40L
- Grade III Thermal Insulation for yearround use
- 'Salinas Ash' craftsmanbuilt cabinetry with handcrafted dovetailed drawers overhead lockers with positive locking and removeable shelves contrasting two tone 'Tweed'
- flushfit kitchen units with Chrome inset detail
- TV Points positioned for optimal viewing
- 3Burner Gas hob with Auto shutoff
- EcoCamel watersaving shower
- Craftsmanbuilt cabinetry with positive locking
ReviewsReview this Motorhome
Any views or opinions expressed in reviews on this web page are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.