2021 Hymer Exsis-T 474 New Motorhome
Due to arrive soon, at our Somerset branch Where?0 Stars - 0 Reviews Review this Motorhome Product code: 00047366 Arriving Shortly
- Base Vehicle Price:TBA
Finance & Part Exchange available subject to status.
|Layout||Fixed Single Beds, Garage|
|Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the weights below, however it is intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding. Highbridge Caravans does not accept responsibility for any incident that may occur as a result of the use of this information. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure they are driving to legal standards within the country they are travelling and under the licence they hold.|
|Total User Payload||775Kg (15.26CWT)|
|External Height||2.77m (9' 1")|
|External Length||6.59m (21' 7")|
|External Width||2.22m (7' 3")|
The HYMER Exsis-T forms part of Hymer's success story in lightweight motorhomes. With a laden weight of less than 2,900kg, this model range is a near-perfect combination of lightweight construction and comfort.
Specially developed materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, GRP lightweight floors, AL-KO lightweight frames and the brand-specific PUAL body shell all combine to save a good deal of weight in the production of the HYMER Exsis-T without compromising in any way on the equipment
Hymer Exsis-T key features include interior LED lighting, garage doors on both sides and multi-zone cold foam mattresses as standard. They also feature a comprehensive safety package including airbags, ESP, hill start assist and much more
Highlights of the Exsis-T range include:
Optimum insulation with PUAL-foamed walls - aluminium inner and outer skin is an important component of the vehicleâs durable high-tech bodywork. The excellent insulation of the closed-cell PU foam guarantees pleasant temperatures throughout the year and low gas consumption in winter.
Chassis - The specially developed lightweight frame with independent wheel suspension forms the perfect basis for the bodywork of this motorhome model range. Its optimally positioned wheelbase ensures equal weight distribution, even when the vehicle is fully loaded.
Lasting protection from below - The nearly indestructible GRP underbody makes the motorhomes virtually immune to damage caused by inclement weather. Stone damage, grit and dirt are likewise kept at bay from the Hymer Exsis-t underbody â a solid foundation for the entire service life of your motorhome.
The sporty and dynamic Hymer Exsis-T semi-integrated motorhome will certainly turn heads. This lightweight yet tough motorhome provides everything you might need when on the road.
- Light, slender and manoeuvrable thanks to an outside width of 2.22m
- AL-KO lightweight frame with independent wheel suspension
- Safely in the 3.5 ton class even when kitted out
- Large garage doors on both sides
- All tanks and service installations in the motorhome are insulated and heated
- AL-KO frame
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Mud flaps, rear axle
- Daytime Running Light integrated in headlights
- Reinforced alternator incl. charging booster
- ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) / EBD (Electric Brake Force Distribution)
- ESP incl. ASR, Traction Plus and Hill Holder
- Optimal insulation thanks to the proven PUAL construction with foamed walls and roof (34 mm wall and roof thickness) and framed windows
- Premium high-tech construction aluminum / aluminum PUAL sandwich for optimal insulation (fully glued without cold bridges, 100% wood-free)
- Cab curtain made of high-quality pleated fabric
- Electric entrance step, 1-step
- Exclusive HYMER Multifunctional rear lights in LED-Hybrid technology
- Garage load up to 350 kg (optional 450 kg). Please note the axle load.
- GRP lightweight floor with XPS insulation
- Large garage doors, LH and RH side
- 60cm Maxi habitation door
- Appealing, state-of-the-art exterior look with rounded design in smooth aluminum sheet
- Cab seats, upholstered in living area fabric, height- and tilt adjustable, swivelling, with 2 armrests
- Front seating group with 2 integrated 3-point belts
- Furniture finish: Sauvignon Oak
- Multi-zone cold foam mattress incl. high-quality mattress pad (knitted fabric) for ventilation in the rear
- Complete LED interior lighting
- LED worktop lighting
- LED awning light
- Servo-Soft close in the kitchen
- 6kw gas warm air heating with warm water boiler
- LCD keypad for heating incl. iNet ready
- Warm air heating in the rear bedroom, adjustable separately
- Gas bottle compartment with access via the external flap/door
- Reinforced battery, 12v, 95Ah AGM
- 20/115 l fresh water tank, insulated and heated
- 105 l waste water tank, insulated and heated
- Radio/TV pre-installation incl. 12v and 230v socket, 2 speakers in the cab, the alcove as well as the rear bedroom, radio and DVB-T2 antenna
ReviewsReview this Motorhome
Any views or opinions expressed in reviews on this web page are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.