2020 Adria Adora 623 DT SAVA New Caravan
Now available from our Somerset branch Where?0 Stars - 0 Reviews Review this Caravan Product code: HCCQF86821 In Stock
Finance & Part Exchange available subject to status.
|Model||623 DT SAVA|
|Layout||Fixed Bunk Beds|
|Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the weights below, however it is intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding. Highbridge Caravans does not accept responsibility for any incident that may occur as a result of the use of this information. It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure they are driving to legal standards within the country they are travelling and under the licence they hold.|
|Total User Payload||185Kg (3.64CWT)|
|External Height||2.61m (8' 7")|
|External Length||6.83m (22' 5")|
|External Width||2.46m (8' 1")|
Change your views. The award-winning Adria Adora, with its large panoramic window will quite simply change your views. Our best-selling caravan range, with contemporary and elegant interiors offering 'atrium style living', high specifications and a wide choice new soft furnishings. Also available as a 4 berth caravan in Isonzo, Seine and Thames layouts.Â
- GFK body construction.
- Exterior LED lights with curtain technology.
- Comfortable bedrooms with a selection of bed formats.
- User friendly solutions including Bluetooth and USB sockets.
- Family friendly layouts.
- Spacious end bathroom in all models.
- Alde heating.
- Exclusive 'ishaped' exterior design with integrated features
- ALKO chassis on all models.
- Extralarge living spaces with elegant interiors and new soft furnishing choices.
- Extralarge Skyroof panoramic window on all layouts.
- Optimized storage throughout including new drawers and shoe cupboards.
- Rich controllable lighting system for different ambiance.
- Adria Smart kitchen with three burners ovengrill and 140 l Thetford Slim fridge.
Brochures2020 Adria Caravans 6.07mb
ReviewsReview this Caravan
Any views or opinions expressed in reviews on this web page are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd.