2011 Bessacarr E400 E410 New Motorhome
This Motorhome has recently sold out. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please note some pictures may show a different upholstery and optional extras, please call to confirm exact specifications prior to travelling to Highbridge.
Stunning new exterior styling and refined interiors with exceptionally high specification ensure the new E400 Series provides the most complete package in this sector of the market. Classic white exteriors with dark green graphics have been styled using the latest 3D software to create a much more sophisticated look with GRP capping rails joining the front GRP overcab pod to a new full GRP back, combined with one piece aluminum side walls for a sleek finish. The two High-Line and four Low-Line models offers a level of specification normally only found on more expensive motorhomes including energy-saving LED lighting which uses 70% less power than a conventional system.
Two new models increase the choice of Low-Line models to four, all featuring a new GRP overcab pod with recessed marker lights and aerodynamic sculpting that allows for a large overcab locker inside which is spacious enough for bedding. The two High-Line models now feature two luton windows for extra light and ventilation and there is a comfortable gas strut assisted lift up luton bed with beech slat base and 4” thick mattress.
The interior scheme fits the classic Bessacarr style with a new leather look trim running around the locker bases to accent the ‘Ferrara’ light oak furniture. A new door way with step well provides easy access to the interior space and en-route and on-site heating keeps the interior warm. Push button locks on overhead locker doors and a new slide out storage unit with bracket for a 15” flatscreen TV provides secure storage. Cream locker doors highlight the fully equipped kitchen area with new granite look GRP sink and co-ordinating laminate work surfaces, new appliances with a built in microwave oven, stainless steel effect electronic ignition fridge, Thetford oven and dual fuel hob. Washrooms are equally well specified with a new design providing a stylish new vanity unit, handy wall storage and a bi-fold door to separate the lined shower area.
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds
- Digital control, Smart Energy Selection fridge. 97 litre
- Driver and NEW passenger airbag
- Dual fuel gas and 800W mains electric storage water heater
- En-route and on-site heating from dual fuel 3kW gas and 2kW electric space heater
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval
- Fiat 100 MultiJet diesel engine
- Four 230V sockets
- Full oven, separate grill and dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- Heavy duty rear extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- Microwave oven built into kitchen locker
- NEW 12 volt exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
- NEW Large overcab locker set in moulded facia
- NEW Low energy lighting system with soft white high output LED lights
- NEW One piece closed-moulded GRP rear panel
- NEW Slide-out storage and adjustable bracket for 15" flatscreen TV
- Push-button locks on overhead locker doors
- Remote central locking of exterior door
- Sprung interior mattresses, seat and backrest cushions
- Year: 2011
- Make: Bessacarr
- Range: E400
- Model: E410
- Vehicle Type: Low Profile
- Sleeps: 2
- Total Seat Belts: 2
- Steering: Power Assisted
- MTPLM**: 3300 (65.01 CWT)
- Mass in Running Order: 2878 (56.7 CWT)
- Maximum User Payload: 422 (8.31 CWT)
- Overall Length:
5.9 m (19´ 4.46")
- Overall Width:
2.24 m (7´ 4.26")
- Overall Height:
2.9 m (9´ 6.26")
- Front Double: 2.04 x 1.32
- Front Nearside Single: 1.87 x 0.7
- Front Offside Single: 1.87 x 0.7
To compare the features of this motorhome with another, select a manufacturer and model and click the 'Compare' button.
Sorry, no Motorhome brochures could be found
Please note, this motorhome may not be in stock, or on display at Highbridge.
Please note, the images on this page may be of the range and not necessarily model specific.
All prices include UK VAT at 20%
Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this page, however it is intended as a general guide only and must not be taken as binding. Highbridge reserves the right to alter specifications and prices detailed in this site at anytime without prior notice.